Sunday, December 11, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Responds To News Of Lamar Odoms Dallas Trade

First Released: December 11, 2011 1:39 PM EST Credit: WireImage Caption Khloe Kardashian and husband Lamar Odom DLLOS ANGELES, Calif. -- La Laker Lamar Odom continues to be exchanged towards the Dallas Mavericks, and although wife Khloe Kardashian is really a tried and tested LA native, shes using the moving news in stride. For I understand the plans I've for u, declares the The almighty, Khloe Tweeted on Saturday evening, estimating an inspiring Bible verse, shortly prior to the trade was introduced. Intends to succeed u and never to harm u, intends to give u hope along with a future.Jeremiah I'm fortunate and happy anywhere as lengthy like me with my loved ones! God is excellent!! she put in another Tweet. Fortunate beyond words! I really like All my dolls! The 27-year-old reality star also got fun from gossips declaring she was in some way the explanation for the surprising trade. I'm curious regarding the way i am the reason for just about any trade? LOL, she authored. Many people just say anything behind their computer screens. I'm returning to being looking forward to existence! LOL, she added. While nearly all Khloes musings were happy, she did admit this news left her surprised. I am certain I'll like it but I'm a tad tossed off, she authored. Sister Kim Kardashian also chimed in, giving her sister a warm Texas cheer. Yeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaawwwww!!!!!! Kim Tweeted on Sunday. Cant wait for a new reminiscences KhloeKardashian & RealLamarOdom I really like everyone! #Fam4Life Not sure yet on if the couples E! reality show, Khloe and Lamar, follows the happy couple to Dallas. Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Corporation. All privileges reserved. These components might not be released, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment